Amazon Kindle Cannot Connect with Computer
To transfer files from the Computer to the Amazon Kindle it is important to connect the device with the Computer, sometimes the Device not gets connected with the PC. Without getting connected it is impossible to transfer the files directly. Keeping the same situation in mind here we have given the detailed solution to your problem. Stay connected and avail real-time solution.
Your Amazon Kindle Device can’t connect with PC :
Is your Computer not recognizing your Kindle Fire while connected to USB??? Don’t worry here is the solution to your Amazon Kindle problem. Before heading towards the steps you must ensure that:
- Your PC is switched on and not in Sleep Mode. When you connect your Amazon Kindle Set Up via USB, several drivers will get installed on your computer.
- Check the USB Ports.If the Kindle Fire is not connected while inserting the USB in front port, then try to insert in the back side port. Sometimes the USB ports for external devices or the front of the desktop computer tower do not have enough power to recognize your Kindle Fire.
After ensuring the above-given steps move towards the next procedure :
From the below-given content, you will get to know about the steps to follow if your Kindle Fire is not connected to the PC. If you still have any doubt then you can take help from the Amazon Kindle Support Executive.
Make sure that your computer hasthe appropriate software installed :
You have to install special software for transferring content via USB. The Software will depend upon your Computers’ OS. You may install:
- Mac OS X 10.5 and above :
- Windows XP
- Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP
- Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP – 64 Bit Version (less common)
If Still the Problem Persists :
After completing the above-given instructions if your Kindle Fire is still not connected, then you will be required to reset both your computer and the Kindle Fire.
To restart your Kindle Fire :
- First of all hit on the Power button and press it for 40 seconds or until the device restarts automatically.
- If Kindle Fire restart automatically within 40 seconds, then free the Power Button
- Else if, continue pressing the Power Button until the device turns on.
Want to get Amazon Kindle Help from Tech Experts ??
After going through the above-given steps it will become easier for you to connect the Kindle Fire with Computer. Still, if you have any issue, then you may contact the Kindle Fire Support Executive by dialing the Kindle Support Phone Number i.e. 1-877-550-1655. For further Amazon Kindle Help you can visit the website @kindlesupporthelp.us.
We hope this article will be beneficial for you to solve your problems related to the Amazon Kindle device. If you want to ask any question in regard then you may write to us. Our experts will definitely help to solve the queries in real-time.