Easy steps for Kindle Fire Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Kindle Fire is an electronic media tablet introduced by Amazon.com. This device not only helps users to read their favorite stories but also let them watch their favorite videos. While using the Kindle Fire HD sometimes user experiences that it is not working properly or disturbance in connectivity etc.
If you are a Kindle user and facing such problem then you can contact Kindle Fire Support by dialing the Kindle Support Phone Number given below. Before asking for Kindle Helpyou can try to Reset Kindle Fire HD.
In this article, you will get some handy steps that will assist you to Reset Kindle Fire HD. Moreover here we have also given the Toll-Free Amazon Kindle Support Number. The Amazon Kindle help is a 24*7 service through which one can get assisted about all the queries related to kindle.
- Soft Kindle Fire Reset
- Hard Kindle Fire Reset
- First of all, you should try the Soft Reset Kindle Fire HD, here are the instructions that you can follow to reset your Kindle Fire HD:
- First of all Press the Kindle Fire HD Power Switch for at least 20 seconds
- Slide the Kindle Fire HD Power Switch and before letting loose press it for the next 20 seconds
- Once you so the same, the device will ask that either you want to reboot the Kindle or simply shut down the device
- Release the Power Screen and then reboot screen will appear
- Do not press any other key or switch it off
- Once the reboot procedure is completed turn on your Kindle Fire HD
After completing the Soft Reset procedure, if the problem still persists then go for Kindle Fire Hard Reset.
Hard Reset Kindle Fire
Kindle Hard Reset is also known as the Kindle Factory Reset. To complete the Factory Kindle Reset procedure you have to follow the below-given instructions:
- Start with swiping down the screen
- Press “More” link available on the new display picture
- Now select the Settings tab and then hit on Device option
- Once you hit a new page will appear having “Reset to factory defaults” link
- This option will delete whole personal data from the Amazon Kindle HD
- Message displayed as: “You are about to reset your kindle”’
- Press the Continue tab
- As a result, the Kindle Fire HD will start restoring
- This procedure will take at least 01 to 02 minutes
- Give the device its own time and it will be rebooted itself.
Kindle Support Phone Number
Even after completing the Rebooting procedure, if you didn’t get any solution then you may contact the Www Kindle Com Support and ask for Amazon Kindle Help. To get the Kindle Tech Support you have to dial the toll-free number i.e. 1-877-550-1655.
Through the Amazon Kindle Support Phone Number, you will not only get the Technical Support but can also avail details regarding the subscription plans.